Friday, September 08, 2006

FUCK YOU! Well, nobodys reading this, so Im just talkin to myself. Yeah, have been hangin around here for a good few weeks now. almost two weeks of work already, who would believe! not me. more like long tasty lunches and lots of wine. Well, its my kind of work. heh heh. hey! tell me if you have this kind of work for me!

well yeah, went for a cup a drinks with guys of my work. my paisanos. de finlandia. claro. y nada. drinking cheap wine in a plaza, mixing it with quality coca cola. heh heh. haaaa! yeah its good. and of course we are not left alone because we have 2 blond finish girls with us. a mexican guy join us and we head for some nearby bars. 2xmojitos 6e. good enough! price si, the place no. pues, drinks dranks rapids and on we go to a mexican bar (well known before, check the photo! hehheh). whiii... good quality herradura tequila reposado, claro, with a sangrita. Yas! It makes my day! I felt kind of depressed and tired before. I remember it now when i think it, after that, noup. haaaa. yas yas. thats my kind of drink. tsip tsip. okay okay.

Tupperware. its a good bar! we went there there with the french guys before. and the portuguese girls. its so so descriping that we never knew that there were also bar in second floor. cos we never went there. but of course for the finish it was too full and crowded and they wanted to go upstairs to sit down and so on. heh heh. its so like that. yeah.

While i was walking home, just around the corner, i live in the neighbourhood where theres lots of bars and stuff. and there were 2 spanish guys walkin the same way. drunk. and little passive-aggressive, it seemed, but not like in finland of course. heheheh. other one said me "welcome to spain" of course with that typical spanish accent. I of course said in spanish that i dont speak english sorry and added that do you speak spanish, in spanish. We had a chat i asked if they lived near (i was already almost at my door). they said they lived outside of madrid and they were totally pissed to have such a long way ahead. well, we were already at my door. i wished them good nights. when they realized i lived there, they started swearing (i think more for themselves than to me). Well it was the parked car who paid the bill -other one kicked off the side mirror.
its the choices you make...
and the side mirrors are always broken anyway.

im going to bed. actually im already in bed. but im just going to close this shit and getting in to some lizzy and wicked nightmares. im waiting for the snakes. its all in my mind. dont you dare to cross too deep inside.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peu importe le flacon... pourvu qu'on ait l´ivresse...
Con un abrazo

12/9/06 09:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home