Saturday, September 02, 2006

TEQUILA & CO. Today I moved from culture-mixer Lavapies to punk-rock Malasaña. And not at all bad! small streets, nice bars, cafés and shops, clubs, restaurants and anything you want! And it´s Friday of September the first, when Madrileños come back from the holidays. Streets full of youngsters sitting and standing and running and jumping, having their bottles of booze and mixers there on the streets like it was a fuckin festival! Allright!

After getting all my stuff to my new home, i´ll serve myself some quality tequila with fresh squeezed orange juice, on the rocks. Outside it´s still hot and I look down to street from my own little balcony. And it´s looking good. Small and peaceful street with old buildings of different colours. Reminds me a lot of Gracia in Barcelona, where I lived a few years ago.

After cleaning up a bit, I finish my delicious drink, take a fast and cold shower and forward myself to nearby Tribunal metro station. A Spanish girl I know from finland is already waiting with some friends, all anxious to go some bars and have a nice time. We head to La via Lactia, a rock bar. But it gets more interesting when i here that it´s some 40 years old. And the doorman is still the same guy! Now serving the children of former customers... hahaa!

Nice time, cheap and strong drinks and lots of chat, some of them which i understand, some not, some of the dirtiest ones I get explained. There´s also music, but the spanish speak so much you really cannot hear it :D

Nights of Madrid. I have a feeling that there´s a lot more to see still.
And let´s see it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/9/06 05:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home